Sunday, December 16, 2007

Who is the everyday Women?

I've spent a lifetime on reading books devoted to saving time and money, these books are all very nicely written and have many good techniques but most don't apply to the Everyday Woman. She is the mom who spends 40-50 hours a week working with a husband who works a 40 hours a week job. They have kids and never enough time to enjoy life. Because by the time they get home they are too tired to do anything. The Everyday Woman is also the single mom raising 2 kids working 2 jobs to make ends meet. Both have a simple need. More time and money for themselves and their family.
I started writing ideas about money saving in a book several years ago. With the advent of the blog, I've now dusted off that book and am pulling my thoughts from it.

You see I am that EVERYDAY WOMAN.

No comments: